Instagram Must Know Updates – November 2017
Instagram is a platform that I must say, is the easiest to use and the most effective reach for your target market under 35 years old.
I love Instagram because its quirky, fun, interactive and colourful!
You can live stream video into the stories and really connect with your audience.
There has been a few updates that you need to know if you are using this platform for your social media marketing.
- Removing of toxic comments – introducing new tools to keep Instagram safe.
- Sharing a replay of your live events – Awesome news, when someone you follow shares a replay, you’ll see a play button under their profile photo in the stories bar. Tap it to watch the video and see comments and likes from the original broadcast.
- Archiving on our profile – being able to move old posts on your profile so only you can see.
- Instagram debuts tools for celebrities – with the power of using influences, Instagram is keeping it all above board, with a Paid Tag! I like this one.
- Direct response story ads for self service buyers – What? Instagram is officially selling ads and they are going to appear in our story feeds.
- Instagram bring out new features in the lists.
As you can see there are a number of updates, check the out and make the most of your Instagram marketing. You can follow me at @leannepeard for my daily live videos.