What Facebook wants and what you need to avoid
In this post, I am going to share how to maximise your organic reach and build a Facebook fan page that is going to work for you.
There are a few things you need to consider when posting on Facebook. And they include that the organic reach has dropped to somewhere between 1 to 6 %
Pretty bad hey?
So how do you reach potential clients when you are not getting any reach.
- Live videos – facebook wants. To become the number one place for viewers to watch live streaming videos. And live videos get 3 x times the engagement.
- Engagement – FB algorithm is looking for posts that get a high engagement where people want to reach out and comment and like your content.
- Videos these are prerecorded and still work exceptionally well, use these if you are not comfortable in doing a live stream.
- Less is best FB is looking for constant that is getting engender and if a post does not it will affect your overall results. So consider posting lest content 5 years again I was teaching you to post 5 times a day now you should be looking for fewer posts that get maximin engagement
- Have a small budget to spend on your videos will maximise your views and increase engagement.
- Messenger bots having a bit will allow you to build your list and increase Egeland this exponentially
What you need to avoid doing:
- Engagement bait – Facebook looks at your wording in the posts and listens to the videos so refrain from using words like. Like this post share this video, become creative and use words like, let me know your thoughts, share what you think, or use this code word.
- Don’t upload external links to any external sites like your blog or Youtube FB considers yr to be its number one competitor so your content will be penalised
- The biggest struggle is to avoid from straying from the topic. Make sure you tell your audience what they are wanting and not random content