Funding Now Available - Certificate III Social Media Manager
Social Media Specialist and Training Connections Australia (TCA) are offering business employers and employees the opportunity to up skill themselves through the Queensland government’s initiative of Certificate 3 Guarantee.
Why Become a Social Media Manager and Invest in development and skill training?
Becoming a Social Media Manager has many proven benefits for employers and employees. This is a current skill set for all businesses today, to remove the fear of online marketing and sales there are a number of key threats to the future of many businesses, who choose not to stay up to date with marketing trends. Ups killing your existing workforce is vital for your businesses longevity, quality, competent, confident and competitive edge in todays busy world of marketing!
Training Connections Australia has joined with the industry experienced Trainer/Assessor Leanne Peard to work through the monthly workshops, eLearning, webinars and support with your existing team to successfully achieve a qualification as a Social Media Manager BSB30115 Certificate III in Business. All work is conducted on the job, in the workshops and at the individuals on pace, this is a nationally recognised quallification.
Why invest time in up skilling existing team members or yourself in Social Media Management?
- Small business can compete with the large companies
- Cheaper than traditional marketing and advertising
- Social networking and branding yourself through Social Media
- Increase your word of mouth marketing.
- Online reputation management
- Increase customer service and sales conversions
How does the program work?
TCA’s experience specialist Leanne Peard from Social Media Specialist will discuss with you and your employees the options available, the enrolment process, documents required as part of the training, the workshop and webinar dates and maintain regular contact with you and your employees through the duration of the program, with a support period after the program has completed.
What Does the Social Media Manager, Certificate 3 Guarantee business qualification include?
This Qualification requires 12 units of competency to be successfully completed. Units of competency are selected relevant to the business/work environment and the individuals experience, knowledge and skills. For Example we will be covering:
- Create a digital marketing plan
- Defining your target market
- Defining and understanding the difference between each social media platform
- Email marketing and database building
- Organise social media postings and automation
- Create content
- website interaction
Who is Eligible for the Funding under C3G and C3G Boost?
- Prospective students to be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee & Boost program must meet eligibility criteria below:
- Minimum of 15 years of age and no longer attending school
- Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant) temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits on pathway to permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen)
- Mature aged or needing further skills to assist their current role.
(if unsure feel free to contact us or fill out the registration form and we will be able to confirm for you)
How much does this cost and how can I get involved?
- Affordable one off contribution fee $85* per employee (*Concessions pricing is available to eligible employees)
- Only ONE qualification can be undertaken at this price under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program
- Contact us on 0427 695947 or TCA on 07 (4044 1060) to get your registration form.
- Outside of Cairns residents will have access to all workshop materials and study online also.
If you are not eligible for the Certificate III, Don’t Worry, we offer the Certificate IV qualification at a discounted price with payment plan options.