Become a Qualified Social Media Manager
Social Media Specialist and Training Connections Australia (TCA) are offering business employers and employees the opportunity to up skill themselves and access a Business Qualification to become a social media manager.
Why Become a Social Media Manager and Invest in development and skill training?
Becoming a Social Media Manager has many proven benefits for employers and employees. This is a current skill set for all businesses today, to remove the fear of online marketing and sales there are a number of key threats to the future of many businesses, who choose not to stay up to date with marketing trends. Up skilling your existing workforce is vital for your businesses longevity, quality, competent, confident and competitive edge in todays busy world of marketing!
Training Connections Australia has joined with the industry experienced Trainer/Assessor Leanne Peard to work through the monthly workshops, eLearning, webinars and support with your existing team to successfully achieve a qualification as a Social Media Manager BSB402155 Certificate IV in Business. All work is conducted on the job, in the workshops and at the individuals on pace online, this is a nationally recognised quallification.
Why invest time in up skilling existing team members or yourself in Social Media Management?
- Small business can compete with the large companies
- Cheaper than traditional marketing and advertising
- Social networking and branding yourself through Social Media
- Increase your word of mouth marketing.
- Online reputation management
- Increase customer service and sales conversions
How does the program work?
TCA’s experience specialist Leanne Peard from Social Media Specialist will discuss with you and your employees the options available, the enrolment process, documents required as part of the training, the workshop and webinar dates and maintain regular contact with you and your employees through the duration of the program, with a support period after the program has completed.
What Does the Social Media Manager, Certificate IV business qualification include?
This Qualification requires 10 units of competency to be successfully completed. Units of competency are selected relevant to the business/work environment and the individuals experience, knowledge and skills. For Example we will be covering:
- Create a digital marketing plan
- Defining your target market
- Defining and understanding the difference between each social media platform
- Email marketing and database building
- Organise social media postings and automation
- Create content
- website interaction
Why should you attend this Course?
- You will learn step by step
- There are 10 units of assessment and we will be covering, how to define your target market, create a digital strategy plan, convert likes into customers. Understand the power of each of the social media platforms and much more…
- This certificate is a Nationally accredited qualification…
- You will stand apart from the crowd, having this certificate will guarantee your pay (average social media mangers earn around $55,000).
- Business owners, you will know that your social media marketing is being looked after correctly, giving you returns on your investment in this marketing space.
Your Competitors aren’t doing this
If there is one thing that I know for sure, from my market research, is that your competition is not doing Social Media well… this is your time to take all the latest tools and tips that I will teach you, to enhance your social media engagement and own your space locally and nationally if that is what your goal is.
How much does this cost and how can I get involved?
- Affordable one off fee $2547, with an deposit of $247* payment plans are available
- Contact us on 0427 695947 to get your registration form.
- Outside of Cairns residents will have access to all workshop materials and study online also.